Are you talking about the Starbucks cake pops? Yes! Not only the kids but the crazy delicious cake pops are the best eye-catchy treat you must have ever met before.
An amazing deal by the explosive mouth-bursting fusion of the worthy ingredients to make it pop onto your eyes to just grab and place it in the mouth cavity.
Those who were in the crowd of Starbucks popular cake pops had the zeal to fetch the target taste for the quench of taste buds despite unwilling home outs.
Well! You can make a restful day with the self-made cake pops in the home kitchen with your flexibility.
You can retrieve the Xerox of the tasty greeting like Starbucks at home with our assistance via the article to make you your all-time proud chef!
What is Special in Starbucks Cake Pops?
The mouth crunch lollipops are a bite-sized cake formulation with the embraced layer of icing and toppings.
Chocolate buttercream or vanilla cake with creamy texture dipped into the ocean of either chocolaty icing or white icing.
Further, the combination topped with the white sprinkles can be the expertise of the Starbucks cake pops.
Cake pops are made famous by the chain of rooted coffee shops but can be recreated as homemade Starbucks cake pops.
What do you think can be the best than becoming the chef today afternoon to enjoy the fabulous cake pops accompanied by the mouth-watering coffee mug.
Let’s start the journey to the blissful aroma of cake pops!
How to Make Starbucks Cake Pops?
Starbucks cake pops can be unfolded into a long list of ingredients in the restaurant kitchen for millions to taste but we can have a single list of fingertips counted ingredients for the same.
Let’s peep into the ingredients adventure to proceed with the steps to the heavenly Starbucks cake pop recipe.
- Classic cake box mix: The box can have all you need to make a cake with follow-up instructions.
- Cake pops sticks: It’s up to you that can best match your need as cake pops sticks.
- Vanilla Frosting: You can prepare your own homemade or a ready-made store-bought will serve the same by saving time too.
- White sprinkle: You can use other sprinkles as available in stores but here we are using white sprinkles to resemble the same appearance of Starbucks pop.
- Fusion for Pink candy melts: You can use chocolate chips with pink-colored food coloring.
Utensils: Pan, a big Bowl.
|Classic cake box mix||1 full box|
|Cake pops sticks||24 to 35 cake pop sticks|
|Vanilla Frosting(ready-made)||3 Tbsp|
|White sprinkle||As per the need or choice|
|Fusion for Pink candy melts||12 oz|
Now, the real usage of the ratio of magical ingredients showcases your talent in the cake pops.
Now just take a ride with the ingredients onto the kitchen table and get back the batch of a super chef from friends. Let’s start ->
Step 1: Bake the Cake
First of all, follow the instruction listed to make the cake, and after baking, it keeps it on a plate to cool down to the room temperature.
Step 2: Crumble the Delicious Cake
You need to take out the cool cake into a pan. It’s suggested to remove the brown cover from the corners and top to make a soft assemble. Now crumble up the cake nicely into the big bowl.
Step 3: Give the Fusion of Frosting
- Prepare to frost: You can make the frosting at home with ¼ cup of butter with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract with a cup of powdered sugar. Take out the butter from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature. Then beat the soft butter rapidly and start mixing the powdered sugar slowly. Then mix the heavy cream and vanilla extract and mix all together thoroughly till the frosting forms.
- Add frosting: Now you can move ahead and add prepared frosting to the crumbled cake. Mix all well to get the combined mixture ready to make balls.
Step 4: Make the Rounded Cake Balls:
Start taking the cake mixture to roll it into 24 to 35 cake balls. Keep it in the refrigerator and shape it again to get the correct spherical shape to the cake balls with the chilled dough. Now put the balls on a baking sheet lined with supported parchment paper.
Step 5: Microwave the Candy Melts
Keep the candy melts in the microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Again stir and with the same interval repeat the process till the smooth candy melt comes into existence.
Step 6: Make the Cake Pops Stand on Sticks
Now dip each cake ball into the smooth candy melts and then place them on the sticks one by at the top covering a short distance of the sticks. Then place the pops into the refrigerator for 15 min or a little less till the correct solidification of the pops come out.
Step 7: Dip and Sprinkle
You can take out the cake pops and dip them again into the candy melts and add the sprinkle before they get dried off.
You can keep the cake pops stand in Styrofoam. As soon they get dry, serve by wrapping each in cellophane.
So, now need not bother, how much is a cake pop at Starbucks? chef! you can get the best gesture of expressions from your friends when the homemade Starbucks pops will melt into the touch of taste buds.
Keep the wrapped cake balls for 4 to 5 days at room temperature in an air-tight container for the further enjoyment of the treat. But in case of high-temperature surroundings then better to refrigerate the cake pops to retain the beautiful appearance of solidified look.
Bring Tasty Cake Pops Twist At Home:
- Add the powdered sugar to the whipped butter slowly to get a smooth mixture.
- Add the frosting slowly to keep the cake balls in shape and not get spoilt due to extra moisture.
- You can use large glasses to get the spacious dipping for the cake balls.
- You can add a few drops of vegetable or edible oil to the melted candy to get the extra smooth consistency for dipping the cake pops.
More Flavored pops
- You can dip your cake pops into the melted chocolate.
- Instead of pink, you can use orange food color with the amalgam of white chocolate to get the texture for dipping. You can use any bright food color on that as per the theme of your party is required.
- You can sprinkle your Christmas color onto the orange and white combo dipping of the pops to have a colorful celebration at home.
There are plenty of choices that you can innovate to turn the cake pops into your signature pops by using chocolate cakes or cookies etc. for the dough.
Even you can use various flavors for cakes or frosting-like strawberry, lemon, or chocolate for the pops.
So, hope you get enough guidance to try your twist on Starbucks cake pops at home. Share your experience of the pops in the comment box to make us pop up with more such articles. Till then enjoy!
Namrata Laha is an aspiring content writer, She is an English Honours Graduate from the reputed St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. She is willing to complete her Masters along side carrying out her role as a private tutor.