Starbucks hot tea drinks are a famous collection of delicious soothing hot sensations to the tasty relaxation for the regular long queue of customers tired out of low temperature.
When it comes to your favorite hot tea at Starbucks, the list may trigger you to choose more than one, or even you may mix and match to get it customized!
We are here to help you to scroll down one after the other on-demand hot tea at Starbucks with its unfolded secret at the top.
What is the Starbucks Hot Tea Menu?
The basic need of taste buds along with the medicinal properties for the common cold and cough or sore through with the highly effective herbal treatment is there on Starbucks hot tea menu.
Are you suffering from a sore throat or the common cold and cough or just want to pamper yourself to camouflage in the cold weather with the hot tea drinks at Starbucks. The best drinks on the Starbuck tea menu are for your choice and mood. Choose it!
Best Hot Tea at Starbucks
The Starbucks menu hot tea can have 4 separate categories as Herbal hot teas, black teas, green teas, and chai teas for you to serve the best unique flavor ever!
- Herbal Teas
- Black Teas
- Green Teas
- Chai Teas
1. Starbucks Herbal Hot Tea
It can have two different varieties of natural herbs without caffeine despite other coffee or hot tea drinks.
- Mint Majesty: The hot tea is the resultant blend of a pinch of lemon verbena and cool mint for the refreshing aroma of the taste.
- Peach Tranquility: The combination of chamomile blossoms, rose hips, candied pineapple, lemon verbena, and the natural sweetness of peach gets the bursting delight flavor.
2. Starbucks Black Tea
The black teas are different from the herbal ones despite the same refreshing intensity along with the caffeine levels. The category covers four different varieties further.
- London Fog Tea Latte: The Starbucks Italian methodology resultant blend of bergamot, lavender, steamed milk and vanilla syrup may reveal the citrusy flavor for the refreshment.
- Earl Grey Tea: The mixing of a strong black tea base with the essence of citrusy bergamot can serve the relaxation of taste with cure.
- Royal English Breakfast Tea: The merged variety of black tea leaves from India and Sri Lanka get the sweetener of cane sugar. Further topped with the steamed milk and the smooth velvety form at the top.
- Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte: The same combination of ingredients of Royal English Breakfast Tea serves with the brewed version for a refreshing treat.
3. Starbucks Green Tea
The green tea leaves in their ground form can have plenty of useful benefits in the four varieties of hot teas.
- Emperor’s Cloud & Mist: The sweet and gentle green tea under the shed of ethereal clouds and mist may reveal the taste of nature.
- Matcha Tea Latte: The great combination of Matcha tea blend as sugar with ground green tea leaves when mixed with milk may result in a Matcha tea latte.
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea: The best healing amalgam of peach tranquility herbal tea, steamed lemonade (immunity booster with the vitamin c molecules), honey (antioxidant property), mint(cool refreshing hydration) with the hot water gives birth to the ‘Medicine Ball’ to cure sore throat and cough and cold naturally.
- Jade Citrus Mint Brewed Tea: The brewed tea also has the organic fusion of lemon verbena, Spearmint, lemongrass, and green tea along with water to have the tinkling taste of citrus green tea.
4. Starbucks Chai Teas
The fruitful combination of medicinal herbs to delight you with the taste and health together with the first sip itself. The chai teas can serve you in two different varieties.
- Chai Tea Latte: The blend of black tea collapsed with the clove, cinnamon, and other essential warming spices with the fine touch of steamed milk as well as topped with the sweet and spicy foam.
- Chai Tea: Again a black tea with a fusion of cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and ginger with a separate signature taste of Chai. The healthy chai bears zero sugar, fat, and calories level.
These are the popular Tea at Starbucks to fetch instant refreshment with the organic healing from common throat issues.
Can We get Tea at Starbucks Customized?
Of course yes! When you know the ingredients base of the above-mentioned hot teas from the Starbucks tea menu. For example, you can create your pattern of latte with the mix and match of separate kinds of tea bags, milk types as well as sugar syrup.
Healthy Tea Tips
There are a few tips and information that might be beneficial to get a more amount of add-ins to the hot teas or a suggestion for the healthy drinks.
- The brewed Teavana teas have zero calories without milk and sugar.
- You can replace the normal milk from the other options in the hot teas like diary options (whole, 2% despite type is by default, heavy cream, non-fat) or non-dairy options (coconut, almond, soy, oat).
- If you wish to add your heap of topped cream ask the barista to leave the room at the top of the drink.
- Each ingredient in the teas is full of nutrition along with the taste and hot soothing relief.
We tried to provide the required top varieties of Starbucks hot tea to help the selection as per your choice and need. Even chai tea latte and chai tea can also be explored in the menu of hot teas at Starbucks the above-mentioned hot teas.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your best taste of hot teas and share your experience or the suggestion with us to bring you more relevant pieces of information via our upcoming articles.
Taste the Best:
- Best Starbucks Sore Throat Drinks
- Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
- What are the Cup Sizes at Starbucks?
- Starbucks Puppuccino for Dogs
Namrata Laha is an aspiring content writer, She is an English Honours Graduate from the reputed St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. She is willing to complete her Masters along side carrying out her role as a private tutor.