Starbucks Iced Teas are the popular mouth blaster with the tinkling intrinsic relaxation within yourself through the chilled Starbucks teas’ cold touch. The never-ending fans list behind the crazy refreshing drink may get customized with the lemonade, syrup, and juice varieties to pop up with a new version of taste.
Iced teas are not only the summer craze but the whole year’s all-time favorite click in the menu list at Starbucks. We are here to assist you all way scrolling down to fetch each category of variety with its secret ingredients wrapped into the calories folder.
Best Starbucks Iced Teas
The Starbucks Iced Teas bundle of categorized cool vapors around the glass of the refreshing drink with the companionship of taste flips with customization. The secret healthy ingredients with healing properties with the caffeine-free option aside for the preferred ones can be your choice.
Are you in search of some liquid taste of cool delight Starbucks Iced Teas with the herbal treatment in the fluctuating weather conditions? Your search arrived at the finishing line of pilled-variety of your branded iced teas at Starbucks.
Each category at Starbucks menu tea is in the competitive mood to challenge the taste via your taste buds to choose the best out of all Starbucks iced tea drinks. Let’s explore the valley of tasty delight.
List of Iced Teas at Starbucks
The Starbucks iced teas menu can have 5 bundles of taste flakes with varied nutritional ingredients as bottled teas, iced black teas, iced chai teas, iced green teas, and iced herbal teas to present your table of content for Starbucks Iced Teas to choose as per your mood!
- Bottled Teas
- Iced Black Teas
- Iced Chai Teas
- Iced Green Teas
- Iced Herbal Teas
1. Bottled Teas
The smoothy sparkling unsweetened naturally groomed flavor of green and black tea can have the 2 distinct spicy herbs blend of Starbucks iced tea drinks for the refreshing delight.
- Teavana Sparkling Unsweetened Peach Nectarine Green Tea: When naturally grown nutrition of green tea gets combined with the special offer of an unsweetened combination of peach and nectarine flavors of a bunch of herbs kick start your day with freshness. The tea carries zero amount of calories, sugar, and fat in it.
- Teavana Mango Black Tea: The signature drink may include a mango touch with the combined effort of fine black tea and a tinkling lime triggers to explore the most refreshing drink ever. It tea holds 100 calories, and 22 grams of sugar but zero fat in it.
2. Iced Black Teas
One of the best-iced teas at Starbucks is black tea shakes hands with lemonade and spices and gets the cool vaporized feel of ice to serve the 4 separate compartments of tasty treat.
- Iced Black Tea: The premium black tea just gets the touch of ice and shakes to get the rich flavored black tea. The tea does not carry any amount of calories, sugar, or fat in it.
- Iced Black Tea Lemonade: A very simple amalgam of premium black tea, ice, and lemonade to burst the mouth-watering taste of joint effort. The tea carries 50 calories,11 grams of sugar, and zero fat in it.
- Iced Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte: Where the full leaves of black tea are collected from India and Sri Lanka as well as sweetened with cane sugar with a splash of milk and ice, the delightful taste appears in your mouth with the first sip. The tea holds 140 calories, and 25 grams of sugar with 2.5 grams of fat.
- Iced London Fog Tea Latte: The sharp citrus flavor of bergamot gets fused with the hints of lavender and dives into the vanilla syrup, ice, and milk to form the innovative tasty treat for you. The tea carries 140 calories and 25 grams of sugar with 2.5 grams of fat in it.
3. Iced Chai Teas:
The perfect collapse of flavored spices with juices and ice can reveal the expertise of herbs in a single specific blend of natural servings.
- Iced Chai Tea Latte: The natural black tea gets infused with the clove, cinnamon, black pepper, and other warming spices and blends with a splash of milk resulting in a sweet and spicy delicious tea in a cup. The tea carries 240 calories,42 grams of sugar, and 4 grams of fat in it.
4. Iced Green Teas
The flavored ice tea combined with juices and herbs bound lemonade, ice, and milk in 6 different variations of taste to satisfy the needs of your taste buds.
- Iced Peach Green Tea: The peach-flavored fruit juice gets mixed with Teavana iced green tea with additional shaking with ice bringing the positive taste vibes of naturally sweet tea at Starbucks. The tea carries 60 calories, 12 grams of sugar, and zero grams of fat in it.
- Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade: The peach-flavored fruit juice fuse with the Teavana iced green tea and lemonade. After that, the combination gets shaken with ice for the refreshing Starbucks sweet tea drink. The drink carries 80 calories, and 18 grams of sugar but zero fat in it.
- Iced Matcha Tea Latte: The flawless smooth and creamy texture of sweetened matcha combined with milk over ice lifts the taste of green tea to another level. The tea can have 200 calories,28 grams of sugar, and 5 grams of fat in it.
- Iced Green Tea: The heavenly combination of lemongrass, lemon verbena, and spearmint blended well with the green tea with the shaking effect of ice to extract the delicious tea. The tea has zero level of calories, sugar, and fat in it.
- Iced Green Tea Lemonade: The pure combined effort of green tea, Spearmint, lemongrass, lemon verbena, and lemonade can get shaken with the firm ice to fetch the light flavor of the refreshing tea. The tea bears 50 calories,11 grams of sugar, and zero grams of fat in it.
- Iced Matcha Lemonade: The fine granules of Teavana matcha green tea are bound with lemonade and shaken with ice to get the exploded version of refreshing tea for the tired thirst of high temperature. The tea holds 120 calories,27 grams of sugar, and zero grams of fat in it.
5. Iced Herbal Tea
The refined blend of nutritious herbs captures the taste buds with the cure to the common environmental factors on the ground of refreshment in 2 different flavors.
- Iced Herbal Tea: The beautiful blend of hibiscus, apple, and lemongrass with the shaken vibrations of ice results in an attractive color of zeal. The tea contains zero calories, and zero grams of sugar but no fat at all.
- Iced Passion Tango Tea Lemonade: Again one more blend of lemongrass with hibiscus and apple shook with ice and lemonade for a tasty quench of the thirst. The tea can have 50 calories, 11 grams of sugar, and zero grams of fat in it.
- The citrus ingredients of Starbucks ice tea bear the vitamin c molecules to nourish health with the boost immune system.
- Fewer calories can uphold a healthy lifestyle with refreshment.
- The tea drinks in common have warm spices with medicinal properties to cure a common cold and cough easily.
- Taste with health is the blessing with the refreshing drink at Starbucks.
The real taste and flavor must have shaken hand with you, now listed in the menu section of Starbucks Iced Teas. Get and grab your selective taste of refreshment with joy but don’t forget to share the experience with us or your valuable suggestions to encourage for the next article.
Taste the Best:
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks Free Cup
- What are Starbucks fall drinks this year?
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks
- Starbucks Syrup Flavors Sugar-Free
Namrata Laha is an aspiring content writer, She is an English Honours Graduate from the reputed St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. She is willing to complete her Masters along side carrying out her role as a private tutor.