The caramel drinks at Starbucks, are one of the most popular items in the Starbucks all-time menu. If you love coffee and caramel, this article is all you need, for your next coffee run. We hope that the detailed description of all these “Starbucks Caramel Drinks” will help you gather insight into their ingredients and flavours. We guarantee that you will be able to make a wise choice between the great range of Caramel Starbucks drinks.
Here, in this article, we have covered some really good Caramel Starbucks drinks that you won’t regret ordering. Keep reading to know more.
Best Coffee Recipe:
Most Popular Caramel Starbucks Drinks
The combination of rich, buttery caramel with coffee is irresistible, and Starbucks makes the most of it. The best caramel Starbucks drinks come in form of macchiatos, blended into Frappuccinos, made into lattes, brews, salty and sweet, foamed or drizzled.
You name it, and Starbucks has it. You can even make your own special caramel drinks by adding caramel in different ways, in your choice of beverage. To know more, keep scrolling.
These are the seven best caramel drinks on the Starbucks official menu and are the most popular.
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Caramel Frappuccino
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino
- Caramel Macchiato
- Caramel Apple Spice
1. Iced Caramel Macchiato
It is a sweet, creamy, rich expresso drink. Topped with caramel and chilled to perfection, perfect for a refreshing start!
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- Vanilla Syrup – 1 oz
- 2% Milk- ¾ Cup
- Starbucks Espresso Roast – 2 shots
- Caramel Syrup – Topping
2. Caramel Frappuccino
It is one of the most popular caramel drinks at Starbucks. It is made by blending expresso with caramel syrup, ice and milk until it becomes a chunky, icy drink. It is topped off with a swirl of whipped cream, drizzled with caramel sauce.
- Whole milk-¾ cup
- Expresso shot- 3
- Frappuccino Roast- 3 pumps
- Caramel Syrup- 2 pumps
- Caramel drizzle with Whipped Cream- 3 tablespoons
- Sweetener- as desired
3. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
It is another chunky, icy, buttery caramel drink at Starbucks. Topped off with vanilla and crunchy caramel, it does not only look good but tastes good as well.
- Milk- 1 Cup
- Coffee Frappuccino Syrup- 3tbsp
- Whipped Cream-
- Coffee-½ cup
- Dark Caramel Sauce-
- Caramel Sauce- 3 tbsp
- Caramel Sugar Topping-
4. Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
It is one of Starbucks’ signature caramel drinks. It is the perfect combination of sweet and savoury in a super smooth cold brew. It has the sweetness of the Caramel and is topped with salted caramel cream.
- Brewed Coffee- 1 cup
- Salted Caramel Cream – ¾cup
- Milk- ½ cup
- Vanilla syrup – ¼tbsp
- Caramel Syrup – 2 tbsp
5. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino
This caramel Starbucks drink is made by blending buttery caramel syrup with milk and ice and topped with a layer of dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and crunchy chunks.
- Brewed Coffee or Expresso shot
- Milk of choice
- Dark Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel chunks
6. Caramel Macchiato
The Caramel Macchiato is a hot caramel drink at Starbucks. It is made by mixing milk with vanilla syrup, shots of espresso, topped off with a generous drizzle of caramel.
- Expresso- 1 shot
- 2% Milk- 1 cup
- Starbucks Vanilla syrup- 1 tbsp
- Caramel Sauce
7. Caramel Apple Spice
This Starbucks caramel drink is a unique one. Made out of steamed apple juice, complemented with cinnamon syrup, and topped with whipped cream and a generous drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Apple Juice- 2 Cups
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup- 3 tbsp
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla syrup-2 tsp
- Caramel Sauce- 2 tbsp
So, these were the best Caramel Starbucks drinks that you are likely to find in any Starbucks outlet. We highly recommend that you grab one among these and let us know about your experience.
How Does Starbucks add Caramel into Drinks?
Starbucks allows you to customize your drinks, that is, you can make your own caramel drinks at Starbucks, by adding your choice of caramel ingredients to the beverage. You can flavor, layer, drizzle, or top your drinks with caramel, as per your liking.
- Caramel Syrup: As the name suggests, it is the most popular form of ingredient. It is a sugar-based syrup, to give your drink the perfect caramel flavor.
- Caramel Sauce: The Starbucks Caramel Sauce is a unique one and undoubtedly, their specialty. It is thicker and richer than syrup and buttery and sticky in texture. It is most commonly used as a topping on macchiatos and frappuccinos. You can even customize your order Cali style. By requesting extra caramel sauce, coated inside the cup. It will sure be an Instagram-worthy Starbucks picture!
- Dark Caramel Sauce: Although you can customize any drink with a dark caramel sauce, there is only one recipe that contains it. It’s the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccinos, which is either coffee-based or crème – based.
- Caramel Crunch Topping: It is caramel sugar, which is sprinkled over the Caramel Ribbon Frappuccino. But you can top it on any drink or your choice
- Salted Caramel Cream: Made out of caramel syrup and Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam, it is used as a topping on the cold foam. This simple combination is used for making Salted Caramel Cold Brews.
- Caramel Brulée: The caramel brulée is a limited-season sauce, which are on the holiday drinks menu. It has a smoky-sweet flavor and is used to make Caramel brulée lattes and frappuccinos with sauce and crunchy caramel toppings.
Starbucks’ caramel drinks are super popular all year round, but due to its heavenly combination, Starbucks comes out with special holiday caramel drinks from time to time.
Caramel Brulée lattes and frappuccinos are highly popular caramel drinks of the holiday season. Starbucks sure does keep us on our toes, which it comes to scrumptious caramel drinks.
Taste the Best:
- Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks to try
- Mocha Frappuccino Starbucks
- Sugar-Free Drinks at Starbucks for Diabetics
- What is a Starbucks Puppuccino?
Namrata Laha is an aspiring content writer, She is an English Honours Graduate from the reputed St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. She is willing to complete her Masters along side carrying out her role as a private tutor.