This iced mocha coffee is the perfect way to kick starts your day. This easy mocha recipe guaranteed will lift your spirits. It is a great way to get rid of your Monday blues as well. Plus, who doesn’t love chocolate?
The drink will definitely satisfy your caffeine cravings. To add to it, it tastes like it came from a Starbucks shop! Not only will this article show you how to make it like Starbucks, but also make it cheaper. So keep scrolling.
Best Coffee Recipe: Starbucks Puppuccino | Caffeine-Free Starbucks Drinks
What is Mocha Iced Coffee?
Originally, mocha is a high-quality coffee type, made of a specific coffee bean. But the iced mocha recipe is similar to any iced coffee. Sweetened to your desired amount and dashed with chocolate syrup, to attain the perfect mocha flavor. The iced mocha also referred to as the Mocha cold brew or Iced Mocha Latte, is the perfect blend of chocolate and coffee.
It single-handedly satisfies your sweet tooth and caffeine cravings. In this article, you will get the recipe and all the ingredients you require to make your perfect 5 minutes iced mocha recipe.
Mocha Iced Ingredients: –
- Strong Brewed Coffee- 1 cup
- Half and half – 1 cup
- Chocolate syrup- ¼ cup
- Sugar- as desired
- Ice cube
- High power blender
- A tall glass
How to Make Mocha Iced Coffee Recipe?
The iced mocha recipe is a child’s play. It is super easy. For making an iced Mocha, you need the following ingredients in the mentioned measurements. All you require are 5 ingredients. The measurements attune to one serving size.
Step by Step Iced Mocha Recipe Preparation:
You don’t have to be a trained barista chef to make it. Just trust the process.
- Make the coffee. Use high-quality, strong coffee to give the mocha its best flavor. Now, freeze this coffee in the freezer or store it in an ice tray. So that you can use it whenever possible!
- Blend the ingredients. Use a high-power blender. In it combine 1 cup of the strong brewed chilled coffee, 1 cup of the half and half, ¼ cup of chocolate syrup, sugar to taste, and lastly the ice cube. Now blend until the mixture turns mocha brown and viola! Your 5 minutes iced mocha recipe is done.
- Serve. Take a tall glass. In it make fun squiggly designs with the chocolate syrup. Then, pour the mocha and add a few ice cubes. You can go up a notch, by adding different toppings on it.
Like chocolate chips or spinkles or some more of the chocolate syrup. The more, the merrier. Serve it chilled!
This iced mocha recipe has approximately 132kcals. It has about 15g of carbohydrates, 9g of sugar, 42 mg of sodium and 66 mg of calcium.
Is Mocha Cold Brew Different from Mocha Iced Coffee?
Yes, slightly. More or less, you have no such great difference in the taste but while you make it, you are likely to follow different processes for the two. While the iced mocha coffee is simply made out of hot coffee, chilled or iced. Cold brew is a highly concentrated form which is steeped overnight to release its flavors.
A mocha cold brew is smooth, bold and chocolaty coffee drink. It is a caffeine boost, which is delicious and refreshing. To make a mocha cold brew you will require similar ingredients to that of the iced mocha recipe. It differs only because of its recipe that is to be followed in the preparation of the coffee.
Note: The ingredients are same.
- Grinder: You get $20 dollar blade coffee grinders, to ground the coffee nice and fine.
- French press or filter paper.
Mocha Cold Brew Recipe Preparation:
Step 1: Make cold brew. Coarsely grind coffee beans. It is the first and most important step. As the coffee needs to be ground to precision, to the right size to extract the flavors correctly.
Then soak the grounds overnight in filtered water. Strain it with filter paper or french press the next morning and chill it in the freezer before use.
Step 2: Repeat the process Combine and blend the ingredients.
Step 3: Serve chilled!
The iced mocha recipe should be your go-to drink to cut the Monday Blues or can serve as a refreshing afternoon drink. It is extremely easy to make and does not require much time or effort. So next time you want to try out a new drink, give this iced mocha recipe a shot. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
It is also great for a non-coffee drinker. Since it has chocolate in it, its creaminess and sweetness cuts the bitter coffee flavor. So next time a non-coffee drinker shows up, surprise them with the iced mocha recipe. We hope you could gain some valuable information from the article.
Taste the Best:
- What is Green Tea Frappuccino?
- Does Starbucks use Pumpkin Spice Syrup?
- How do you Order a Starbucks Iced Mocha?
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
Namrata Laha is an aspiring content writer, She is an English Honours Graduate from the reputed St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. She is willing to complete her Masters along side carrying out her role as a private tutor.